VOID Cycling takes you to the Marina Alta region on the Costa Blanca, Spain; the hotspot of pro-team training camps, for a week of cycling and excitement. It is the ideal area for cyclists as it offers well-surfaced roads with little traffic, with everything from long flats to demanding hills where you can go from sea level up the alto de Aitana to an altitude of 1558 metres, featured in last year’s La Vuelta a España.
Each day you will have the option of joining a group ride, or experiencing the plethora of cycling friendly roads on your own. With several guided rides and an endless supply of mapped routes, you can experience everything from a tough day’s climbing to chilled café rides.
During the week you will get to meet and know the people behind VOID and get a preview of the coming collections. Former pro-cyclist, cycling coach, and VOID ambassador Dean Downing will be attending, joining the rides and offering inspirational seminars during the week.
Our base for the week is La Sella Golf Resort & Spa which is only a 10-minute drive from Dénia and Javea, situated on the Costa Blanca. The resort is a fantastic base for top-class cycling, beach visits, golf, tennis, fitness, and for discovering the local nature. It is only a one hour’s drive from Alicante airport. The rooms are large and well equipped, with most featuring a balcony or terrace. La Sella is used every year by many professional cycling teams as a base for their winter training camps – largely due to the warm climate, spectacular riding and roads that are both perfect and quiet.
• Accommodation in shared double/twin room at La Sella Resort
• Half board (breakfast & dinner)
• Daily group rides and activities
• Inspirational seminars
• Return transfers between the resort and Alicante airport are included for the camp dates
• Bike storage in a well-equipped cycling garage & workshop
• Special pre-trip discount code for VOID Cycling clothing
Not included in the price:
• Flights r/t – Invictus Travel will gladly help to book your flights
• Other activities, outings, bike rental
• Other meals not specified above, snacks and drinks
Price per person: 8,995 SEK / €899
Single Supplement: +2,000 SEK / +€200